Getting married this year? Congratulations! By now, you would have heard of The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly and its suite of modern bridal products that can be personalized (if not, you gotta go check it out right now!). Today, we’re talking about one of the best things you can get from The Wedding Shop: affordable and customizable wedding stationery.
If you are planning a wedding in spring or summer, there’s really only a couple of months before you’ll have to send out all your wedding invites, and even less time before the save-the-dates have to go out… but don’t freak out! We’re here to help!
Here’s how to quickly nail down wedding day AND stationery style in 5 steps:
1. Imagine yourself at your wedding day in May (or October next year, it’s never too early to start planning!). Close your eyes if you must. What’s the setting like and what are you wearing? Something classic in a big city setting? Flip flop fun at a Caribbean destination? Write down three things to describe the scene (it can be a color, a general feeling or a specific detail). Have a look at the examples on this page to get those juices flowing!
2. Identify an umbrella term that can fit all your descriptions. Modern? Mountain Elegant? Eclectic Romantic? This is your dream theme. Does it feel too simple or perhaps, overly extravagant? It’s okay, this is just the starting point of your wedding look. You can work out the details later.
3. Scroll through Shutterfly’s wedding stationery and save the invitation designs that you like which fit your theme. At this point, you can include anything else that you like, including save the date cards and day-of stationery like wedding programs and menus.
4. List your top five wedding stationery suite designs, and then Order Your Personalized Free Samples. You can personalize up to 5 designs with your wedding details, and the best part is it’s free.
5. Once you get your cards, decide on the invitation design you love the best. Your wedding stationery pretty much sets the tone of your wedding, so from here on out you should have a good idea of the look and feel of your wedding!
Still not sure yet? Have a look at The Wedding Shop's Pinterest board or Instagram page and see if anything grabs your attention (so much inspiration there, we promise!). You can also order a Free Sample Kit to see the range of unique designs and customization options (foil-stamping, papers and trims) offered at The Wedding Shop.
Feeling inspired? Get your wedding stationery at The Wedding Shop today!
This post is sponsored by The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly. Discover everything you need to create, share and remember your big day, all in one place.