Hello! It’s Wedding Inspirasi reporting from NYC. Here’s a quick recap of the shows we attended on Thursday:
Kelly Faetanini Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses
Kelly Faetanini presented a fairy-tale worthy collection featuring gowns with intricate hand-beading, soft tulle overlays, illusion lace details on shoulders and backs.
Inbal Dror Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses
Inbal Dror’s menswear influenced Fall 2016 collection comprises 32 looks ranging from regal wedding gowns to sultry evening numbers over a palette of ivory, blush, champagne and charcoal.
Claire Pettibone Fall 2016 “The Gilded Age” Wedding Dresses
Claire Pettibone took guests to a time where opulence and decadence reign supreme. These elegant bridal gowns feature exquisite filigreed detailing with gold and silver embroidery.
Photos by Danial Delong for Wedding Inspirasi.
Read our reviews & reports of the New York Bridal Fashion Week 2015:
- Part 1 - Kelly Faetanini, Inbal Dror, Claire Pettibone
- Part 2 - Berta, Modern Trousseau, Christos Costarellos, Galia Lahav
- Part 3 - Hayley Paige, Salt and Honey, Jim Hjelm, Alvina Valenta, Lazaro
- Part 4 - Maggie Sottero, Yumi Katsura, Julie Vino, Pronovias, Eve of Milady
- Part 5 - Watters, Privato by Mon Cheri, Mori Lee, Allure Bridals, Carol Hannah
- Part 6 - BHLDN, Justin Alexander, Sareh Nouri, Eugenia Couture