Pronovias 2012 Advance Bridal Collection
Wedding Dresses from Costura & Fashion Collections

pronovias wedding dresses 2012 pomelo - advance bridal collection

Pronovias 2012 Advance Collection is here and gasp! it’s beautiful (then again, what else should we be expecting?). We picked some of our favorite wedding dresses from the Costura and Fashion collections. Above, Pomelo, romantic gown with point d’esprit skirt and beautiful wide lace staps; below, Pluma fitted strapless gown with voluminous skirt that attaches at the back.

pronovias 2012 - Pluma wedding dress

The Costura bridal collection is “painstakingly handcrafted and designed with the same innovative energy as the world’s best fashion shows. Styles with a contemporary spirit and details worthy of haute couture divas: lace appliqué, hand embroidery and fitted bodices with flowing trains. ” Below, Pergola.

pronovias 2012 pergola wedding dress

Gorgeous strapless mermaid gown with lace tulle overlay, Pompeya.

pronovias 2012 pompeya wedding dress

Petunia has a similar style to Pompeya but it comes with beautiful lace straps.

pronovias 2012 petunia wedding gown

Pinal featuring stunning embroidered accent at the bodice.

pronovias 2012 pinal wedding dress

More wedding dresses after the jump. Click Read More to continue.

Peral with voluminous skirt, shown with illusion top.

pronovias 2012 wedding dress peral

Back view of Pomelo (first picture). It’s so pretty!

pronovias 2012 wedding dresses pomelo

The next few wedding dresses are from the Fashion collection.

“For setting trends softly and subtly, which glow from within, we use soft, refined fabrics like Sofia gauze and pleated Paris organza. Today’s woman was the inspiration for these gowns with their pure, discreet lines, fitted at the waist or hips by delicate drapes and ruffles.” Below, Pascua elongated draped bodice gown.

pronovias pascua 2012 wedding dresses

Patty, elegant fit and flare lace wedding dress with straps.

pronovias bridal 2012 patty wedding dress

Paris one-shoulder wedding gown.

pronovias paris wedding dress 2012

Patricia strapless gown with boned bodice.

pronovias wedding dress 2012 patricia

Closeup of Palace wedding dress featuring pretty lace top with split neckline.

palace wedding dress pronovias 2012 bridal collection

For more Pronovias 2012 wedding dresses, click here.

• Page 1
  • Page 2
  • Page 3
COMMENTS
I shall marry one of the dresses.

Ashita  at 10:22 am on April 21, 2011
I would like to order my dress next year (2012) I am planning to get married next year.

Magano Ndeipanda  at 5:40 pm on April 28, 2011
Beautiful Dresses - I wont be getting Married till next year Now !

Debbie  at 2:01 pm on June 10, 2011
These dresses are so beautiful! Does anyone know when they are released? I rang my local Pronovias stockist (in Preston) and they said they won't be stocking the 2012 dresses until September. My wedding is April 2012 and I'm worried I would be leaving it a little late if I left it until then! Does anyone know of any shops anywhere that might stock these dresses earlier than September? I will travel far and wide! :) I would love any help! Thanks

Amber  at 3:53 am on June 24, 2011
Hi Amber I live in Turkey and Pronovians in Preston's sellers I think wont want to earn any money.İn Turkey first you want any dresses after which you choice 2012 or 2011collections,they must sell you in 2 months.

nihal karaarslan  at 9:04 pm on September 28, 2011
hi ! my wedding will be in feb ,9 2012 and i love (Pompeya) how much is it and how to order it .. can u plz send these info to my e-mail :*

fatimah  at 3:04 am on October 17, 2011

fatimah  at 3:06 am on October 17, 2011
Hi, I love the prestigio wedding dress and my wedding date is in oct 2012 I would like to order. Plz send the info to my email. P.S. I live in hong kong and I don't want second hand ones. Thanks!!

Anna yau  at 2:50 am on February 28, 2012
Hi I am very interested in the Pompeya and Petunia Could you please tell me when will these dresses go on sale on the racks and where can I get them?

Victoria  at 7:46 am on March 20, 2012
Hallo my wedding is in October, I would like tp purchase one of these gowns. Please send the info on my email

Rehema  at 3:25 am on March 23, 2012
Hallo my wedding is in september, I would like to know how much is pitunia wedding dress pleas sent infos to my email

mohsen  at 10:13 pm on April 30, 2012
Please direct your enquiries to Pronovias. Link at the end of the post.

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 2:06 am on May 1, 2012
hello and thanks forbeauty pictures

minoo_m  at 8:10 pm on August 7, 2012
hello my wedding is in 1/10 and i need from pronovias the dress patricia ....so i want to know how much is it ????????

amira  at 3:14 am on August 16, 2012
Please contact Pronovias directly for details.

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 6:04 pm on September 5, 2012
hi...please send me the price for Pomelo, romantic gown with point d’esprit skirt and beautiful wide lace staps....i saw itand my breath practically stopped :) thank you

kate  at 8:52 pm on December 10, 2012
Please contact Pronovias directly for prices.

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 2:11 pm on December 17, 2012

*Required. Email will not be published.