Aire Barcelona Wedding Gowns

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Aire Barcelona strapless ruffle white wedding gown

These gorgeous gowns are from Aire Barcelona’s 2010 collection. Lovely use of light and airy fabric (like silk chiffon) and romantic laces. Top: Bolonia – strapless with drop waist;  left: Bobbie – off-shoulder delicate ruffle dress with waist detail; right: Burbuja – unique layered A-line silhouette.

Layered white wedding dress from Aire Barcelona

Stunning ruffle gown with fitted ruched bodice, Burgos.

Aire Barcelona Burgos ruffle wedding dress from the 2010 bridal collection

Multiple views of the elegant v-neck gown with thick straps, Birmania.

Aire Barcelona Bridal Collection 2010 - beautiful wedding dress Birmania modelled by Spanish actress Paula Echevarría

Two outstanding strapless dresses.  Left: Bristol: Diagonal ruffling and underbust detail; right: Brasil with a cinched drop waist and a flamenco-esque crinkle crepe skirt.

Spanish influenced ruffle romantic white wedding dress

Speaking of outstanding strapless gowns… Take a look at this Bolsena dress.

Beautiful strapless lace wedding gown from Aire Barcelona 2010 bridal collection

Left: Byron: interesting texture on this strapless gown; right: Balboa: layered dress reminiscent of a topographical map (looks better than it sounds).

Horizontal ruffle layered lace silk wedding gown from bridal house Aire Barcelona

Detail of back and train of the sleek fit and flare gown, Biel.

Back detail of beautiful, elegant Biel wedding gown from Aire Barcelona

The Spanish bridal house also has adorable short sleeve bolero jackets like these two – puff sleeve organza with nehru collar (worn over Bonn) and a very pretty cap sleeved lace one (worn with Bolonia).The latter looks spot-on pretty for a solemnization ceremony at the ROM office or at a quaint tea party in the company of close family and friends.

Aire Barcelona - Wedding short sleeve wedding lace and translucent or transparent bolero jacket for church service

OMG! The 3/4 sleeve large floral lace one on the left (worn on top of Begonia dress).  So, so beautiful! Right: elegant long sleeve lace jacket paired with Bella gown.

Aire Barcelona wedding accessories - Long sleeve removable lace wedding bolero jacket for church service, modest brides or cold weather

And more cover up options for church ceremonies or modest brides… A high collar sleeveless one (worn with Balada) and an an off-shoulder one lined with pretty ruffling (worn with Byron).

High collar, off shoulder wedding dress jacket in lace by Aire Barcelona

Fun fact: Spanish actress/model Paula Echevarría (right below) is the exclusive model for the 2010 Aire Barcelona bridal collection. Here’s here modeling a super gorgeous wedding dress called Babilonia. Love the jewel-encrusted straps.

Spanish actress Paula Echevarria models an Aire Barcelona wedding dress called Babilonia

O.o Beirut gown – A lovely vision of beauty. Yes I do believe in love at first sight.

Aire Barcelona wedding dress - I do believe in love at first sight

“Aire Barcelona thinks of you, creating gowns full of magic to ensure you’re at your most beautiful on your great day” Indeed. Indeed. See the entire wedding dress collection at Aire Collection website.

• Page 1
  • Page 2
  • Page 3
Posted on: December 17th, 2009
File in: Wedding Dresses Tags: , , , , , ,
Comments: 26 Comments | Add your comment
COMMENTS
I am after a aire barccelona gown.I live in queensland Australia and no one seems to have published where i can purchuse a dress

amanda-joy hayward  at 3:58 am on January 27, 2010
I would also like to know where I can purchase an aire barccelona gown. Any info greatly appreciated!!

Tegan  at 11:00 pm on March 9, 2010
Try the "Boutique" or "Contact" section on the website for info.

weddinginspirasi  at 6:08 am on March 12, 2010
it is beautiful..Your company is blessed!

hannah  at 1:30 am on April 11, 2010
Hello, I would like the know the price of the following dress: Bobbie – off-shoulder delicate ruffle dress with waist detail. Thank you very much for your answer! Regards, Biliana RADOVAN.

Biliana  at 1:31 pm on May 28, 2010
For buying information, please refer to Aire Barcelona's website.

weddinginspirasi  at 9:52 am on May 30, 2010
I would like to know the price of the following dress: Bobbie- Aire Barcelona. Thanks! Marianne

Marianne  at 3:41 pm on June 1, 2010
I live in Brazil and I'd like to know how much it would cost for me to have a bridal dress custom made with you. I'm interested in the dress with puff sleeve organza with nehru collar (worn over Bonn.

Raquel de Oliveira  at 12:44 pm on June 10, 2010
please let me know the address and tel# of your main office in spain

mollaverdi  at 11:58 am on June 28, 2010
please let me know if you have airebarcelona agent in dubai or turkey if yes please let me have their address and tel #

mollaverdi  at 12:02 pm on June 28, 2010
Do you have a retail agent in Dubai? I'm looking for the burqos, Bristol, and the babilonia. If not in Dubai, is there a distrituber in this region?

Safiya  at 5:31 pm on July 1, 2010
Please i would like to know if you have these two dresses by Rosa clara Risuena or Byron...But risuena is my first choice..I would like to know the prices and what size do you have available...I usually wear a 4 in a dress..Thank you Bertine

Bertine Alfreide  at 10:27 am on August 21, 2010
Please contact Aire Barcelona directly for details

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 8:00 pm on August 23, 2010
Hi I love all your wedding gowns. The stockist here in MELBOURNE PRICED WEDDING GOWNS FROM $3000 aud. The 'doddressme.com'is advertising aire barcelona wedding gowns made to order. They said they are China wedding supplier? Is this a genuine Air Barcelona wedding gown authorised dealer/tailor? I only want a genuine aire barcelona gown.

Marjorie Ong  at 2:29 am on November 21, 2010
Please check http://www.airebarcelona.com/entiendasexclusivas/ for genuine Aire Barcelona stockists.

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 4:27 pm on November 21, 2010
vivo en Panamá y quisiera saber cuanto bale el modelo balada colleccion 2010 de aires de barcelona

yari  at 5:34 am on May 1, 2011
Does anyone know where I can purchase aire barcelona dresses in Asia, for example, Singapore, Malaysia or Hong Kong?

cebele  at 2:06 am on May 4, 2011
I am interested in the "Aire Barcelona" wedding dress. Is it still avalible and the price. I would love to see the full picture of it. Thank you, Sheryl McGee

Sheryl McGee  at 7:14 am on May 13, 2011
Please contact Aire Barcelona directly for more information.

Nina @ Wedding Inspirasi  at 12:56 pm on May 13, 2011
Patty wedding gown by provalois cost

Diane  at 6:33 am on November 14, 2011
Hi do you have a store in Dubai? Best

Buen  at 7:11 pm on November 22, 2011
Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Anonymous  at 8:34 pm on January 7, 2014

*Required. Email will not be published.